After Joseline Hernandez’s dramatic cut up from Stevie J — who she shares a 2-year-old daughter with — the previous ‘LHH: Atlanta’ star has moved on with a brand new man, DJ Ballistics.
Joseline Hernandez, 32, has a brand new man in her life! The brand new romance comes after her drawn out cut up and custody battle with Grammy award profitable producer Stevie J, and a short relationship with rapper Tory Lanez. The previous Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star has been relationship music producer DJ Ballistics since April, and has been flaunting their love throughout social media since. Listed here are 5 issues to know in regards to the Miami-based DJ.
1. He’s a music producer. DJ Ballistics has plenty of ties within the music trade, in accordance with his Instagram. He posted about engaged on the 2017 monitor “Driving Me” with Empire star (and Taylor Swift squad member) Serayah, alongside the long-lasting Jazza Pha. He’s additionally labored on tracks with Toni Braxton‘s youthful sis, Tamar Braxton. Ballistics regularly posts about producing indie artists together with his co-collaborator, fellow producer Prince Charles — collectively, the duo go by the identify Grammi Society. Maybe he may even produce his Puerto Rican Princess within the close to future?
2. He’s been relationship Joseline since no less than April. The duo confirmed their relationship standing on social media earlier this yr. It’s unclear how lengthy they had been relationship earlier than the posts, however Joseline’s preliminary video was captioned, “He is aware of i like him.” DJ first shared a beautiful snap of Joseline on April 17, and utilizing the romantic hashtags “#wcw #puertoricanprincess #shetreatmelikeaking #dwell #love.”
3. DJ is initially from Philadelphia, however resides in Miami. In response to paperwork surrounding Joseline’s custody battle with Stevie J, she has re-located to the Sunshine State to be together with her new man — alongside together with her 2 year-old, little Bonnie Bella. Social media confirms that DJ calls Miami dwelling, alongside together with his Grammi Society producing crew. Varied on-line sources report that DJ initially hails from Philadelphia and Joseline herself hinted at his heritage in an Instagram caption from April 11, writing “In ❤️ with a #Philly N—A @balisticbeats.”
4. He loves spending time with Bonnie Bella. Joseline’s new man actually loves her 2-year-old daughter with Stevie J, based mostly on a number of posts on social media. The L&HH star shared an cute photograph of the duo on July 31, 2019, captioned “Mis Amores,” which interprets from Spanish to “my loves.” Joseline has repeatedly referred to her candy toddler as “daddy’s lady” in numerous Instagram pictures — which some interpret as a reference to her new man as an alternative of Bonnie Bella’s organic father, Stevie J, since Stevie beforehand claimed that Joseline hasn’t allowed him to see his daughter for a yr. The custody drama might have been resolved, nevertheless, after Stevie posted a bunch photograph together with his ex, DJ, AND Bonnie Bella on August 15, 2019.
5. DJ likes to cook dinner. Joseline hasn’t been shy about displaying off her new relationship, even revealing that her new man enjoys spending time within the kitchen! DJ is seen chopping greens, and getting ready to cook dinner up a storm in an Instagram video Joseline shared on Might 21. She captioned the lovable video “Actual Gangsta and a Gentleman.”